- Fixed the issue that the Cancel button did not work when loading a model from library.
- Fixed the issue that the bin index number was changed after saving a Spectre binned model.
- Fixed the issue that MBP would use the first parameter value if there are duplicate parameters in a model.
- Fixed the issue that in the HSIM_HV version 2.3 and above, the internal engine failed to simulate when setting the flag parameter CODEP to 1 or 2.
- MBP requires: a) the version 2019.02 of the EEsof EDA licensing software, b) a minimum code-word version 2019.02 or above, and c) the licensing server software, lmgrd and agileesofd, to be upgraded to at least the same versions as what are included in EEsof EDA Licensing software 2019.02 MBP will not start if any of these requirements is not met. Refer to the License Codeword Version Compatibility Table.
- In the EEsof EDA License Tools version 2019.02, licensing vendor daemon (agileesofd) is integrated with FlexNet FNP 184.108.40.206 version (Windows) and FlexNet FNP 220.127.116.11 version (Linux) of FlexNet license manager daemon (lmgrd). For the Windows platform, MBP installer will automatically set up these two new license server daemons by default for the local node-locked license users; for the Linux platform, you need to follow the Setting Up Licenses on Linux instruction to complete the licensing configuration process. For more details, refer to Licensing (For Administrators).
Starting with the 2020 release, the online help gets a new user interface. The new UI improves overall online help usability by providing the following key benefits in addition to several other minor benefits: