What calibrations are available on X-Series, PSA, ESA analyzers and X-Series, ESG-C, PSG Signal Generators at time of initial sale from the factory?
The table below is using the N9030A, PXA Signal Analyzer as the example model number.
|Model/Option||What Keysight Provides|
|N9030A-AMG||Measurement Results + Uncertainties + with Guardbands applied (ISO 17025 & ANSI Z540.3 Accredited1)|
|N9030A-1A7||Measurement Results + Uncertainties + with Guardbands applied (ISO 17025 & ANSI Z540.3 Compliant2)|
|N9030A-A6J||Measurement Results + Uncertainties without Guardbands applied (ANSI Z540-1 Compliant2)|
For a complete list of model numbers that are capable of providing option AMG (Accredited) calibrations go to https://www.keysight.com/find/amg
Note: Here is a short list of model/options that do not have option AMG available at this time (October, 2013):
- E8257D-550, 50 GHz Frequency Range
- E8257D-567, 67 GHz Frequency Range
- E8267D-532, 32 GHz Frequency Range
- E8267D-540, 40 GHz Frequency Range
- E444xA-Hxx, Special Handling Options
In cases such as this use the R1295A process to deliver the level of calibration service that is required.
1Accredited: Denotes the test facility has passed an external audit performed by a 3rd party that has been authorized by an accreditation body. An accredited calibration will receive an accreditation body symbol on the certification of calibration.
Examples of Accreditation Bodies:
- A2LA/ACLASS (United States)-Laboratory Accreditation
- UKAS (Europe)-United Kingdom Accreditation Service
- SAMM (Malaysia)-Skim Akreditasi Makmal Malaysia
- JCSS (Japan)-Japan Calibration Service System
2Compliant: Denotes the test facility has passed an internal audit with the same processes as an external audit. A compliant calibration will not receive an accreditation body symbol on the certificate of calibration.