Method of Implementation (MOI) using Keysight's Vector Network Analyzer with Enhanced TDR Application
As bit rates of digital systems increase, signal integrity of interconnects drastically affects system performance. Fast and accurate analysis of high-speed interconnect performance in both time and frequency domains in single test system becomes critical to ensure reliable system performance and fast-to-market.
- Keysight’s Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Enhanced TDR application provide one-box solution for high-speed interconnect analysis, including impedance, S-parameters, and eye diagrams.
- Method of implementation (MOI), a guide of measurement procedure to support compliance test for each technology standard is provided. Using MOIs and state files, you can perform compliance tests faster, easier and more efficiently.
- Supported Product Platform:
- Benchtop ENA: E5080B + S96011B
- Benchtop PNA "B" series + S93011B
- Keysight Streamline Series USB VNA: P5000A to P5008A (2-port) / P5020A to P5020A (4-port) + S97011B
- PXI VNA: M9800A to M9808A + S95011B
- Legacy VNA: E5071C + E5071C-TDR
For more information about Keysight Network Analyzer and Services, visit us on the web.
|Technology Standards||Available MOI & State Files|
|Connectors and Cable Assemblies||Tx/Rx Hot TDR|
P500xA / P502xA
M980xA PXI Series
|PCI Express®||PCIe 3.0||N/A||E5071C|
|SD Card||UHS-II||N/A||Available (*1)|
N/A: Not defined in specification or Currently Not Available.
*1: Contact Keysight sales representative for more detail.
*2: HDMI 2.0 uses the same cable as HDMI 1.4b.