You should be logged in the space to access SystemVue documents other than Installation and Release Notes. Please login using your Knowledge Center login credentials.
Welcome to the Agilent EEsof SystemVue 2011.03 Documentation
Welcome to the documentation site for SystemVue 2011.03, Agilent's premier design environment for electronic system-level (ESL) design and verification. SystemVue enables next-generation physical layer (PHY) communications systems for both Aerospace/Defense and Commercial Wireless applications.
SystemVue 2011.03 has significant enhancements:
- EDA Industry's first support for new emerging communications formats, such as LTE-Advanced, 802.11ac, ISDB-T, as well as new support for older 3G formats and WLAN
- A free, custom OFDM personality to explore emerging and military communication formats
- New Radar library support for Ultrawideband & Digital Array Radars
- New instrument links to Agilent's multi-GHz arbitrary waveform families, such as the 81180
- New modeling and connectivity to the Agilent GoldenGate RFIC simulator
- Key improvements to Spectrasys, the RF system architecture tool within SystemVue
- Expanded Digital Filter support for fixed point and complex envelope datatypes, with streamlined hardware instantiation
- New design flow feature called "Design Configurations" for easy, single point-of-control to assist with Model-Based Design verification
Several revised tutorial videos are installed with SystemVue 2011.03. Please take a moment to preview these videos, so you can begin taking advantage of all the new features of the SystemVue release. Many of these videos can also be found on our Videos page.