SystemVue 2013.01 Release Notes
You should be logged in the space to access SystemVue 2013.01 documents and links to more detailed information. Please login using your Knowledge Center login credentials.
Release Highlights: W1461 SystemVue Core Platform
Waveform Sequence Composer
The Waveform Sequence Composer creates a custom waveform that can be composed of a sequence of other waveforms stored as variables in datasets or equations. It resolves the problem of wasting memory in instruments on storing too many pulse idle durations for radar applications.
- You can use Waveform Sequence Composer to build complex composite waveform sequences. These sequences can be directly downloaded into Keysight M8190A arbitrary waveform generator and PXI-based M9381A vector signal generator to generate realistic signals with sufficiently long playback duration.
- Alternatively, you can also playback these sequences in subsequent simulations using the WaveformSequencer Part. For details about using this part, see Waveform Sequence Composer.
- The related examples can be found in \Examples\Instruments\Radar\Waveform Sequencing under SystemVue installation directory.
Signal Studio PC License Support
Keysight Signal Studio now provides PC licenses for various flavors of wireless standards. The ReadSignalStudioFile model supports Signal Studio's PC licenses for playing back Signal Studio waveforms. Make sure you install Signal Studio PC License support package for this feature. For more details about general Signal Studio product portfolio and licensing information, refer to Signal Studio webpage.
Signal Downloader Enhancements
- A new SignalDownloader_M9381A model has been added to download waveforms generated by SystemVue into Keysight's PXI-based M9381A vector signal generator.
- Both SignalDownloader_M8190 and SignalDownloader_M8190_1CH now support event marker configuration, output routing and voltage level, and generation of binary waveform files that can be manually loaded into Keysight M8190A wideband arbitrary waveform generator.
- The SignalDownloader_M8190_1CH now supports selection of channels when the hardware has both channels available. When M8190A has two channels available, two SignalDownloader_M8190_1CH models can be used, one for each channel, to download waveforms into specific channels. In this case, make sure both waveforms have the same sample rate and also make sure to set the Reset parameter to NO in both models.
M8190A Calibration Example
- The M8190A calibration example is provided to illustrate how to use Keysight PSA, MXA or PXA to calibrate M8190A arbitrary waveform generator with multitone scalar signal and digital modulation vector signal source.
- The example can be found in <SystemVue Installation Location>\Examples\Instruments\M8190\M8190_Calibration.wsv.
Expanded Support for Digital Modulation
New DigitalMod Model
The DigitalMod model is able to generate nearly 40 common digital modulation schemes. It combines modulation mappers, up-samplers, and filters as needed into a single model for convenient schematic setup. DigitalMod makes an excellent signal generation companion to Keysight 89600 VSA software with the "AYA" option for digital demodulation. The supported modulation schemes and features include:
- Linear modulation formats: BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 16PSK, 16QAM to 4096QAM, Star16-QAM, Star32-QAM, 16-APSK, 32-APSK, Custom APSK
- Nonlinear modulation schemes: DQPSK, p/4-DQPSK, Offset QPSK, SOQPSK-MIL, SOQPSK-TG, D8PSK, EDGE-8PSK, p/8-D8PSK, MSK, GMSK, CPM, Multi-h CPM, CQPSK, p/4-CQPSK, IJF-QPSK, FQPSK, EFQPSK and 2FSK to 16FSK.
- The model also contains the most common pulse shaping filters, including Rectangular, Root Raised Cosine, Raised Cosine and Gaussian.
Revamped EVM measurement sink
- They provide a wider array of more-accurate EVM results, which are now consistent with the test & measurement algorithms used in Keysight 89600 VSA software.
- They provide "single-pin" EVM measurements of 13 common modulation formats, using the internal symbol synchronization and mapping references. The supported measurements are BPSK, QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-PSK, 16-QAM, 32-QAM, 64-QAM, 128-QAM, 256-QAM, 512-QAM, 1024-QAM, Star 16-QAM and Star 32-QAM.
- The supported modulation formats are a consistent subset of the new DigitalMod model, allowing easy re-configuration of both source & measurements using scripts and variables.
The EVM_Env and EVM_Cx models in SystemVue 2013.01 are NOT backward compatible with previous SystemVue releases. If you open a workspace using these models created with a previous SystemVue release, you will have to manually update the designs to make them work properly in SystemVue 2013.01. See the documentation of these models for detailed instructions on how to manually migrate them. If after saving the workspace in SystemVue 2013.01 you open it with a previous SystemVue release, you will have to go through the reverse migration steps to make the designs work properly in that release.
The use model of the Filter Designer has been greatly improved with the following new features.
- A new Design button to design the filter.
- For most filter types, the Magnitude plot now displays "shaded" regions to highlight the acceptable frequency response in the "un-shaded" region based on the specification. The highlight will be updated automatically whenever there is a change in the filter specification.
- For "Custom Frequency Response FIR", the Magnitude and Phase plots now display the reference frequency response. The phase response plot now removes the group delay (in order to make the filter causal) so the resulting phase response can be easily compared with the reference phase response. In addition, phase error is reported in the Calculation Log of the filter designer.
- "Apply", "Cancel", and "OK" buttons to save the specification, cancel the specification (up to the last Apply), and save and close the filter designer.
The SystemCCosim model has been updated to support the following new capabilities:
- SystemC FIFO interface and multirate for input and output ports. See I/O Tab and SystemVue - SystemC Synchronization.
- New I/O data types including long, std::complex<double>, std::complex<int>, sc_int, sc_uint, sc_logic, sc_bv, sc_lv, sc_fixed, sc_ufixed. See I/O Tab.
- Custom parameters and parameter passing from SystemVue to SystemC models. See Custom Parameters Tab
- Templated SystemC model.
- The following functions have been added to Math Language:
C++ Model Builder
Reorganization of C++ Model Builder Header Files
The following C++ model builder header files have been moved from the ModelBuilder\include directory to the ModelBuilder\include\SystemVue directory:
You must update your existing code to reflect this change if you are using any of these header files. For example, if you are using the
ModelBuilder.h file, update the corresponding include statement in your code to:
Deprecated: Embedding XML Libraries Using MFC
SystemVue has transitioned from using MFC resources to using Qt resources to embed XML libraries into model builder DLLs. MFC resources will still work in 2013.01 but will be removed in the next release. If you use this feature, please plan the transition accordingly. For instructions on using Qt resources for embedding XML libraries, see Embedding XML Libraries into DLL.
Other Platform Updates
- The Sink model now supports writing CSV (comma-separated values) format.
- Datasets now support Copy to Clipboard for dataset variables.
Tabbed Windows is no longer supported in SystemVue 2013.01.
Release Highlights: Add-on Libraries and Design Kits
W1715 MIMO Channel Model library
- Key models are now accelerated using the Intel IPP Libraries and parallel computation. These include Correlation_MIMO_Channel, WinnerII_MIMO_Channel and the LTE_Advance_Channel models.
- The simulation speed is about 3x-5x faster for 2x2 MIMO configurations in the example workspace ChannelThroughput_LTE
- The simulation is about 10x faster For 8x8 MIMO configurations in the example workspace ChannelThroughput_LTE_A
W1716 Digital Pre-distortion Builder
- New SAS algorithm for Crest-factor Reduction (CFR) which works with most common modulation types, allowing the user to specify a desired values of PAPR, which is handy for RF and PA applications.
- A new Lookup Table (LUT) pre-distorter algorithm has been added to Volterra and Memory Polynomials. LUTs don't mitigate memory effects, but it does provide good levels of correction with very low power dissipation for the DSP portion and essentially don't add to the parts count. Ideal for smaller PAs and handsets.
W1717 Hardware Design Library Enhancements
- New Hardware-in-loop simulation is to co-simulate SystemVue FPGA designs with the real FPGA via PCIe which are generated through HDL code generation. That will achieve not only vast simulation acceleration, but also the most reliable verification of FPGA design as the results come from the real FPGA. In SystemVue 2013.01 release, Xilinx ML605 FPGA board is supported for hardware-in-loop cosimulation. SystemVue provides the fully automatical flow to convert users' HDL synthesizable subnet to hardware-in-loop partial bit file and inserts HIL model for hardware-in-loop cosimulation automatically.
W1719 RF System Design Kit ("Spectrasys") Enhancements
RF Non Linear Models Accuracy Enhanced
Non-linear models (Amplifiers, Mixers, and Non Linear Blocks) in Spectrasys have been enhanced to provide better overall accuracy. This also means excellent correlation between RF (Spectrasys) and data flow simulation. The compression curve is now modeled using a 9th order Volterra polynomial, extracted from 1st and 2nd order compression curves. Higher order intermod products are generated due to the higher order polynomial. The maximum order displayed to the user is controlled by the Maximum Order parameter on the Calculate Tab of the System Analysis. If the simulation of an existing workspace takes a significantly longer time to simulate it may be because the Maximum Order parameter is set to an order higher than 3 and so simulation time will increase due to the new accuracy implementation.
Convergence and Part Calculation Order Enhanced
Larger schematics now converge faster due to a part calculation sequencer that orders the calculations of parts in a way to optimize speed and improves convergence issues. The order of parts being calculated is specified in the simulation log.
RF Amplifier Model Changes
Obsoleted parameters: The corner frequency and frequency rolloff slope parameters have been eliminated from the RF amplifiers. The implementation of these parameters was ideal and did not relate very well to the real-world simulation problems. A recommended implementation is to create a user model with the amplifier followed by an appropriate filter response, such as a low pass filter. A new example called ‘Amplifier with Rolloff.wsv’ has been included to show how to implement filtering functions with user models.
Antenna Noise Temperature, Phase Noise and other Noise-related Enhancements
- Antenna noise temperature can now be simulated for temperatures other than 290K. The MultiSource model is used to generate the antenna noise at a value specified by the user.
- Cascaded Noise Figure calculation equations have been reformulated to support antenna noise and properly accounts for phase noise at the path input. The associated documentation has also been improved.
- Output ports no longer generate noise. This removes dual noise spectrums that appear on spectrum plots at the output.
- Mixer input and LO phase noise are now added coherently if the input and LO phase noise are locked to the same reference clock. Previously, the coherency was determined solely by the parent spectrum. As the parent input and LO spectrum are generally not at the same frequency, these spectrums were rarely coherent.
- Phase noise accuracy has been improved when using a master reference clock
- Coherent phase noise addition and subtraction is now support for all intermod combinations at the mixer output
Other RF Architecture Enhancements
- Level diagrams can now display schematic symbols in subcircuits. The number of display levels is set in the system analysis.
- The usability of the Envelope Source used in the MultiSource has been improved. The Envelope Source dialog box has been updated to be more friendly and intuitive. The documentation has also been improved. See Envelope Source Definition for additional information.
- Three new measurements have been created for image noise. They are image noise frequency and power measurements for signal and noise for every image frequency in the system (IMGF_ALL, IMGCP_ALL, and INGNP_ALL). Existing measurements only consider 1 image frequency even for multiple mixers. Now all image frequencies can be analyzed.
- Monte Carlo Spectrum Enhancements: Plotting the spectrum from a Monte Carlo run has been enhanced to show spectrum identification for each Monte Carlo setting during the run.
New RF Architecture Examples
The following new example have been added in Examples\RF Architecture Design\RF Design Kit.
Amp Mixer Cascaded IP3.wsv
Amplifier with Rolloff.wsv
Antenna Noise Temperature.wsv
Envelope Source Extraction.wsv
Phase Noise and Ref Clock.wsv
Phase Noise and Noise Figure.wsv
Two Tone Correlation.wsv
The following 41 Spectrasys examples have been added to SystemVue from Keysight EEsof Genesys EDA software:
Digital Attenuator w Basic AGC.wsv
Open Loop AGC.wsv
10th Order Amp w 4 Tone Input.wsv
Dual Hybrid Matrix Amp.wsv
Feed Forward Amplifier.wsv
Harmonic Suppressed Amp.wsv
Quad Hybrid Matrix Amp.wsv
Simple Variable Gain Amp.wsv
Simple System w ADC.wsv
User Defined Warnings.wsv
Freq Dependent Params.wsv
Multiplier Divider SSB Decomposition.wsv
RX System Group Delay.wsv
Basic IP2 and IP3 Measurements.wsv
Simple Log Detector.wsv
Switched Power Measurement.wsv
Basic Mixer Compression.wsv
Image Rejection Mixer.wsv
TX Power Variation.wsv
Forced Path Frequency.wsv
Switched Filter Bank.wsv
Phase Noise and Noise Figure.wsv
Phase Noise Cancellation.wsv
Phase Noise Plot from Dataset.wsv
Smart Phase Noise Points.wsv
Input P1dB vs Freq.wsv
System Input P1dB.wsv
Noise Figure vs Freq.wsv
RX Spur Sweep.wsv
Reverse TX Intermods.wsv
X Band Up Converter.wsv
Basic Return Loss.wsv
Wideband Carrier VSWR.wsv
The RF examples in RF Architecture Design\RF Design Kit have been re-organized into multiple sub-directories. In addition, the examples that used to be available inside the Examples\RF Architecture Design\X Parameters directory have been moved to the RF Architecture Design\RF Design Kit\X Parameters directory.
W1905 Radar Library
New models and examples to support Radar antenna simulation, clutter and MIMO Radar.
- New Models
- RADAR_ANTENNA model is to simulate the antenna with kinds of pattern on the search and track mode.
- RADAR_Switch model is to simulate the ON/OFF of the receiver.
- RADAR_WaveGate model is to simulate the gate that is used to capture the interested range bins.
- RADAR_ClutterGen is to simulate the correlated coherent and non-coherent clutter.
- RADAR_CoIntgr is to simulate the coherent integration process.
- RADAR_NonCoIntgr is to simulate the non-coherent integration process.
- RADAR_Equation models are to compute different kinds of radar equations which include basic, clutter, bi-static, jamming and augmentation.
- RADAR_LFMRef is to simulate the reference signal of LFM, which is used to implement the pulse compression.
- RADAR_Pulsecompression is to simulate the pulse compression.
- RADAR_TargetDetect is to simulate the target detecting process.
- RADAR_TargetTrack is to simulate the target tracking and ranging process.
- RADAR_TargetEcho is to simulate target echo signal under cartesian and spherical coordinates.
- New Examples
- EW_ESPRIT example is used to estimate the DOA with ESPRIT algorithm.
- EW_MUSIC example is used to estimate the DOA with MUSIC algorithm.
- DRFM_SingleChannel example simulates single channel DRFM system.
- TargetDetectWavegate example simulates the target detection and tracking process.
- ClutterGenExample simulates how coherent/non-coherent correlated clutter generates.
- AdpativeArrayCapon example simulates how to generate multiple Tx beams to illuminate multiple targets and how to use adaptive array signal processing algorithms to finish received signal DBF.
- MIMO_Radar example is to generate the multiple orthogonal signals, which are used in the coherent MIMO radar.
W1910 LTE Baseband Verification Library
New Intel math library support for acceleration of key compute-intensive algorithms.
- LTE_MIMO_Channel model is accelerated by Intel IPP Libraries and parallel computation.
- The simulation time is about 6x faster than the original version (for MIMO 2x2 case).
- LTE_Turbo_Decoder model is reprogrammed by Intel SSE2 instructions.
- The accelerated version performs 0.2dB better than the original version.
- The simulation speed is now about 10x faster
Add new example 3GPP_LTE_DL_IdealReceiver.wsv to demonstrate how to design ideal LTE receiver in SystemVue.
Support soft decision MLD in MIMO decoding.
W1916 3G Baseband Verification Library
New GSM/EDGE baseband verification library developed according to 3GPP GSM release 10 (March 2012 version)
- 3GPP TS 45.002 v10.3.0, "Multiplexing and multiple access on the radio path", March. 2012,
- 3GPP TS 45.003 v10.0.0, "Channel Coding", March. 2011
- 3GPP TS 45.004 v10.0.0, "Modulation", March. 2011.
- GSM Uncoded Source : generate uncoded GSM signals
- Each timeslot of a TDMA frame(consists of 8 timeslots) can be turned on or off independently.
- Supports two kinds of timeslot timing: 156.25 symbols * 8 timeslots; 157 symbols*2 timeslots and156 symbols*6 timeslots.
- Support GMSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, 32QAM and QPSK.
- The Oversampling ratio(samples per symbol) can be selected from 4, 8 and 16.
- The TSC(Training Sequence Code) of each timeslot can be configured.
- The Stealing Flag of each timeslot can be set separately.
- Support Linear and Cosine ramp.
- GSM Coded Source : generate coded GSM signals
- Support three kinds of multiframe structure: Not framed; 13 multiframe with idle frame; Multiframe without idle frame.
- Support following channel type: TCH FS, TCH F9.6, TCH F4.8, TCH F2.4, downlink MCS1~9, uplink MCS1~9, UAS-11, UBS-6, UBS-8 and UBS-11. The puncture scheme can be selected from the valid set.
- The allocated timeslot for current user can be configured.
- GSM Receiver :demodulate the received GSM signals and output the decoded bits
- It can demodulate all multiframe types supported by the source
- The equalization algorithm can be selected from MLSE and RSSE
- GSM Channel : simulate radio channel effects including multipath fading and pathloss on the transmitted signal. The coordinates and gain of the antennas can also be specified.
- GSM EVM : measure the EVM of GSM signals. The results fully comply with Keysight VSA 89600 software.
The new GSM examples can be found in at this location: <SystemVue Installation Location>\Examples\Baseband Verification\3G\GSM
New MSR (Multi-Standard Radio) Examples
- New MSR examples in compliance to 3GPP TS 37.104 and TS 37.141, including both transmitter tests and receiver tests. For example: ACLR, blocking.
- Use GSM, WCDMA and LTE sources and receivers from SystemVue wireless libraries.
- The new MSR examples can be found at this location: <SystemVue Installation Location>\Examples\Baseband Verification\MSR
W1918 LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library
- The model accelerations noted above in the W1910 LTE library also apply to the W1918 LTE-Advanced library.
W1919 Global Navigation Satellite System Library
- New GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) librarysupports
- GPS C/A code scenario generation for L1 band with
- Configurable receiver environment (date/time, static, moving)
- Variable visible-satellite number
- Navigation messages based on real Almanac files
- Satellite clock errors
- Ionosphere and troposphere delay
- Carrier Doppler frequency shift and code frequency shift
- User-defined multipath propagation
- GPS single satellite source with
- Ideal signal
- Signal with carrier Doppler frequency shift
- Signal with code frequency shift
- Signal with both carrier Doppler frequency shift and code frequency shift
- GPS reference receiving models of
- C/A code signal acquisition
- C/A code signal tracking
- BOC1 code signal acquisition
- BOC1 code signal tracking
- GPS C/A code scenario generation for L1 band with
- New License Manager
The License Manager is now the single-point entry to all licensing related tasks.
- New licensing implementation logic. For more details, refer to Licensing Behavior section.
- Product Selector
The Product Selector displays a list of licenses that can be used to start Keysight EEsof software, and provides details of the features contained within a product. It appears only if multiple licenses are available to start the software. It does not appear if there is only one license present, or if you have already pre-selected a startup license earlier and that license is available.
- A real-time and systematic license setup trouble-shooting utility is added to the License Manager tool’s Diagnose tab. This utility also produces a detail report on the health of the configuration.
Licensing Enhancements and Improvements
- Improved, more seamless, and robust license behavior.
- Easier license start-up experience.
- Easy guided error messaging – clear, easy to understand messages, with suggested actions to proceed.
- CAD administrators have better support for custom installations – easier and more control options.
- License server interrupt recovery, including safe mode exit if server does not recover.
- New license summary embedded in license file header – describes license type, version, Qty, and host ID.
- License Configuration Guide to help understand how to configure license purchases to better suit their needs.
- License Administration Guide – Provides EEsof centric information to help CAD administrators manage EEsof products.
- For simplified and robust licensing, PJC (Per Job Control) licenses are no longer checked out by SystemVue 2013.01.
- The License Setup Wizard no longer requires Administrator privilege on Windows to setup license files. Administrator privilege is only required to setup the windows service that will automatically start the license server upon system restart rather than on EEsof application startup.
- Resolved graph rescaling issue.
- Enhanced graph plotting performance for large number of data.
- Enhanced graph plotting for single point.
- Resolved Math Language stability issue for cell(zeros).
- Improved Math Language stability in TCPIP related functions.
- Added documentation for many Math Language functions.
- Resolved folder copy problem in the workspace tree.
- Improved 89600 VSA source stability when capturing large data over networks.
- Fixed S-parameter import and save issue.
- Resolved issues in plotting S-parameter data.
- Addressed several issues in RF Link.
- Improved stabilities in DPD applications.
RF Architecture Issues Fixed
- Resolved inconsistency issue between data flow RF link simulation and Spectrasys simulation for non-linear amplifier model.
- Part Parameter / Default Values were sometimes applied using the wrong units (when Value units differed from default value units).
- PRIM (Percent Intermod) Measurements did not add up to 100 % sometimes.
- Improved Spectrasys simulation stability
- Fixed table mixer suppression calculation
- Fixed empty pole/zero issues in RF pole/zero filters
Licensing Issues Addressed
- The EEsof EDA License Tools version is 2013.01. Licensing vendor daemon ( agileesofd ) is upgraded to sync up with FlexNet FNP 11.9.1 version of FLEX license manager ( lmgrd ). SystemVue installer for the Windows platform will automatically set up these two new license server daemons by default for the local node-locked license users.
- If a user encounters issues with licensing he can’t workaround, the user can revert to an older version of the EEsof licensing tools by uninstalling the current version and then running the stand alone “EEsof License Tools Installer” available under the EEsof web site. The following are the steps to uninstall and re-install the previous version of the “EEsof License Tools Installer”:
- Before you uninstall the current version of the License tools, download the 22.214.171.124 version of the Keysight EEsof License Tools Installer.
- Go to Control Panel > Add Remove Programs or Computer/Uninstall or change program > uninstall the current version of the “EEsof License Tools Installer”.
- Double-click the installer for the 126.96.36.199 version of the “EEsof License Tools” to re-install.
Note: You can revert to older EEsof licensing tools, but SystemVue 2013.01 will not run. It requires the 2013.01 agileesofd.
- On windows, the administrator privilege issue that prevents the automatic restart of the FlexFNP license server program, lmgrd after the PC comes out of the hibernation mode has been fixed. The License Setup Wizard will automatically restart the server without any user intervention.
Visual Studio 2010 and Symantec Endpoint Protection Compatibility
Visual Studio 2010 may crash on Windows XP if you have Symantec Endpoint Protection installed. For more details, refer to http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/730829/an-unhandled-win32-exception-occurred-in-cl-exe-in-a-vs2010-vcxproj.
Licensing Known Issues
- There is a known Flexera FNP issue, whereby mixing node-locked codewords and floating codewords in one license file can result in: a) Remote simulations not working or b) A second local simulation not working in case the license is node-locked and also has incorrect version.
Workaround: It is strongly recommended that you do not mix node-locked codewords and floating codewords in one license file nor in any configuration that ends up with node-locked codewords and floating codewords both available on the same server. In other words, put the node-locked license and the floating license on different servers, and point to the respective one based on what you need to run.
Additionally, we also recommend you to remove expired codewords, to separate out the new and the old versions of codewords into different files and different servers, and to point to the respective one based on what you need to run.
- Not specifying the TCP/IP port for the license server during license setup may lead to unexpected behavior and/or license checkout failure on the Windows platform. We strongly recommend you to always explicitly specify the TCP/IP port associated with each license server.
- The "Check-in failed" message occurs in the license activity log occasionally can be ignored; the license mentioned in this message is actually properly returned.
- License Setup Wizard does not remove any previous user-configured FLEX Windows License Service installed using FlexNet's lmtools.
Workaround: You must remove the previous user-configured Windows License Service via lmtools.
- Run the lmtools.exe from
C:\Program Files\Agilent\EEsof_License_Tools\binto invoke the lmtools utility. The lmtools utility window is displayed.
- In the Service/License File tab, check the Configuration using Services option. All user-configured FLEX Windows License Services will be listed.
- Select the service you wish to remove.
- Select the Config Services tab and click the Remove Service button to remove the service.
To ensure that the license service or lmgrd is running, click View Log. A log window appears that confirms whether agileesofd and lmgrd are up and running.
- Run the lmtools.exe from
- While running multiple versions of prior SystemVue releases together, set SYSTEMVUE_MAXIMUM_BUNDLE_USAGE=ON in your environment so that all of them will use the same method to check out licenses. Otherwise, you might receive an error message, "Licensed number of users already reached".
- On some Windows 7 machines, when more than one definition of an Ethernet adapter exists (duplicates), license checkouts may appear to hang up.
Workaround: Disable the duplicate network card definitions in your network settings: Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections. This issue has been acknowledged by Flexera and they have created a bug report (SIOC-000103097).
- If a license server is configured with two license versions, that is, version 2.8 and 2.9 node-locked license files, the license server may crash.
Workaround: You should combine the two license files into one file, instead of using them separately.
SystemVue Platform Operating System Roadmap
SystemVue future releases post 2013 will not support Windows XP. For more details, refer to Supported Platforms.