Advanced Design System Release Notes
For general information about Advanced Design System (ADS), visit Agilent EEsof product web-page at
What's New in ADS 2011
Welcome to the ADS 2011 platform release! ADS 2011 has a new look and feel with new icons and major enhancements in the ADS Platform area.
You will find that much of ADS has remained the same. Our goal is that you can get oriented/comfortable with ADS 2011 in less than a day and are able to perform basic tasks as easily as before.
ADS 2011 provides
- Workspaces that help you organize and share your work
- Libraries that provide technology scoping and prevent name conflicts
- Cells that support multiple schematic and layout views
Some of the key features of ADS 2011 are:
- NEW Industry's first complete Multi-technology design platform
- NEW Use Model for EM Simulations
- NEW EM Simulation Features
- NEW Load Pull Capabilities
- NEW Layout Improvements
NEW Signal and Power Integrity (SI/PI) analysis wizard